Thursday, September 17, 2009

Moved


A few months ago I helped my parents remodel my Grandmothers house and they have since moved into it. My wife and I in turn moved in to their house. Which is now mine. This is all great as it is a good looking house and in good shape. For the most part we really like living here.

But here is the kicker. My parents and my youngest daughter now live with in shouting distance. You never know when one of them are going to drop in on us. Which is not a problem at all if they call first which they very rarely do. And to living out in the country , Most times they don't knock before entering, especially mom and pop. Usually my daughter calls before she comes.

None of this is a problem unless I happen to be dressed. Because of this I very rarely dress completely. I hardly get to put on make up or a dress anymore because it takes too long to get everything off in case some one drops by. Which with my parents at least one of them will come by on a daily basis. Unless they have to go somewhere.

My mom knows about my dressing but has never seen me when dressed. A don't ask don't tell situation. Probably my daughter knows too. Since my ex made sure that most people knew that I am a cross dresser.

I am fast getting to the point that I really don't care who comes in on me as long as I am dressed decently. Which is the case unless I just happen to be going thru the house for something. Most evenings though I do like to sit around and watch tv or read in my night gown and so does my wife. Most of the time I dress to some extent everyday. Usually in a pair of skinny jeans and a tee with panties and hose and most time a bra with small breast forms. I will a pair of heels most times in the house with a pair of womens New Balance 802 / 802 close by in case someone drops in. It is rare when I get to do makeup and wig unless we are going to go out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment