Monday, September 14, 2009

Why Do I Crossdress

Why do I Crossdress

Why do people crossdress wheiter male or female? ? Does anyone really know ! ! ! Personally I don't think anyone knows the answer to this question. If you ask this question to a thousand different crossdressersyou'll get a thousand different answers.

I have been crossdressing for almost 50 years and I still don't really know why I crossdress. I think it most likely started out as a fetish when I was younger. But as the years went on I discovered that it really had very little, if anything to do with sex. I hardly ever get aroused sexually when I dress anymore. But yet I dress almost everyday (night). I like the way I feel when I am dressed. I like trying to look the best that I can. Taking the time to really get a close shave and putting on makeup the taste the smell of it all. The way the clothes feel against my skin. There is nothing quite like the feel of silk or nylon against the body. To wear a dress or a short skirt and feeling that cool breeze blowing the tail of it up a little and the coolness against the body. ( What a feeling) Why should all of this be reserved for the women of our lives. I love this feeling as much as anyone male or female.

When I get dressed I feel so good and have a feeling of pleasure just knowing that I have made an attempt at perhaps improving my looks. Yes I think I look better when dressed especially when I take the time to carefully apply my makeup and fix my hair (wig). If my body was just shaped a little differently I don't think I would have any problems passing. (need to lose about 20 lbs) Another reason I enjoy getting dressed up is. I feel sexy not necessarily look sexy but feel sexy. If I have any house work to do. Ha Ha If. . . . I will always dress in a pair pantyhose a pair of cutoffs and a Tee with my favorite bra. Put on a pair of tennis shoes and I am ready to clean house. Or maybe sometimes I will put on a short denium skirt with a tank top. I don't mind cleaning house this way but I just can't get into cleaning if I am not dressed. Why…. don't ask me because I can't tell you. But to me this is a sexy look and feel that I enjoy.

One other reason that I think that I crossdress is. I like the way that a pair of lycra satin panties feel especially when they really fit. The tightness of a bodybriefer. That soft smooth feel of a pair of pantyhose or stockings against my legs. The feel of a short slip riding high up my thighs maybe even exposing the top of a pair of lace top stockings help up with garters. The really snug . . even tight fit of maybe a corset or waist cincher trying to hold in that spare tire around the waist.

These are just a few of the reasons that i would give for crossdressing. . . Why don't you tell me a few of yours.

Misty

Email MistyG215@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment