Friday, January 14, 2011

My Real Crossdressers Dream

My Real Crossdressers Dream

After having been a crossdresser for over fifty years. I think there are many things a crossdresser dreams of. I have had a web page for several years and have written many articles and rants. On my last web page which is no longer up thanks to AOL.com I had well over 500 thousand visitors. I tried to correspond to all who bothered to email me and made some new efriends.

If I had to limit myself to just one dream what would that dream be?

I have done a lot of thinking about this and I have come to the conclusion it would have to be. To just be myself, to be able to come and go dressed as I please when I please. Not to have to worry about who sees me or what they think. Being able to go to church dressed like any other woman. To be able to go and do anything I need to, dressed in the way that I want to.

I do go places dressed and I leave the house that way. I don’t go get dressed somewhere else and then go out. I get dressed get in the vehicle and go. I do a lot of the grocery shopping and other things while dressed. I will go to the bank and other places. When I go to work I always under dress and usually wear women’s jeans and tee shirt.

I no longer am ashamed of being a crossdresser. I haven’t been in a long time. As far as I am concerned I don’t care who knows it. However there are other persons to consider that do care. Therefore I keep a lower profile but I no longer hide.

Now the one thing that I think would be my one dream would to be able to dress up for church. Being able to go to church without having to hide who I really am.

2 comments:

  1. Misty you have been an inspiration to me over the years. Thanks for being around when I was growing up. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream of being able to dress up for church is lovely. I think it speaks to how much we just want to be who we are and share ourselves with the world.

    ReplyDelete